What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact details
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information gathered
We use this information to understand your needs so as to provide you with better service, and for the following reasons particularly:
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting to the email address which you have provided.
• Occasionally, we may also contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information collected to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
Controlling the usage of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• When you fill in a form on the website, email us to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have changed your mind about letting us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, inform us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have given us permission.